Hello CW Mat Club Family
I apologize for the late notice but work and life have kept me busy.
Practice starts Wednesday 11/30. Please have your wrestler/cheerleader at practice by 5:45 pm so they will be ready for the start of practice at 6 pm. The rest of the practice schedule can be found on the app see below for directions on how to register on the app. Make sure wrestlers' nails are trimmed and that they have a water bottle. We will have new headgear to purchase for $25 and will have a box of used wrestling shoes that have been donated back to the club that you can choose from if your wrestler needs shoes. Wrestling shoes are to only be worn for practice.
Parents will only be allowed in the practice room for the first 2 weeks.
When we get closer to Friday night matches, a singlet will be handed out after we receive a post dated check of $65. When the singlet is returned in good condition we will return your check.
Once the league makes a schedule for Friday night matches a parent meeting will be scheduled in the Middle School's LGI room.
Directions for registering with app:
CWMC now has their own smartphone app which is 100% FREE to join. It will keep you updated with all the latest news, events, schedules and much more.
To get the full features of this app please go to the App Store or Google Play and download Stack Team App onto your mobile device, then follow these simple steps:
- Sign-up to Stack Team App. You'll be sent an e-mail to activate your account.
- Log-in and search for CWMC, then request to become a member.
If you don't have a smartphone or would prefer to receive e-mail correspondence, please reply to this e-mail with a request to be added manually.
Conrad Weiser Mat Club President
CWMC 2022-23 Season Info:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER...
STEP 1: Pay online with Paypal here (no PayPal account required!)
STEP 2: Register your Wrestler(s) and/or Cheerleader(s) here
Registration will not be complete until BOTH payment and contact information is received. If you paid but did not save your transaction ID# to the registration form, or for any other questions or issues with the registration process, please send an email to the webmaster, Tony Wirebach or call or text him at 484-577-1340. For cash or check payments, just add "please confirm" in the transaction ID# field of the registration form, and email or text Tony to confirm payment.
Summer 2022 Duck Derby Winners:
- 1st $250 McGarrigle's (Donated back to CW Mat Club)
- 2nd $100 Rick Steinman (sold by Maci Yoh)
- 3rd $100 C. Reinert (sold by Ayden Meehan)
- 4th $100 Jess Fusher (sold by Josh Fisher)
- 5th $100 Beverly Yudiski (sold by Calvin Yudiski)
- 6th $50 Becky Lando (sold by Bowen Thomason)
- 7th $50 CW Mat Club
- 8th $50 Jennifer McCollum (sold by Ayden Meehan)
- 9th $50 Marie Kofroth (sold by Kolby Kramlich)
- 10th $50 Tim Dietrich (sold by Jameson Moore)
If you are interested in coaching either Cheer or Wrestling, we will need you to have the following background checks completed before we allow you into the practice room. Please fill out the required information and UPLOAD YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK FILES HERE ... OR email your documentation to Tony Wirebach (email@example.com) or Ed Yudiski (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your zip code into the box labeled Find the nearest IndentoGO center.
- Select the location most convenient to you.
- Click Schedule an Appointment located in the blue box on the right-hand side of the page. An appointment is not required but is recommended.
- Click on Digital Fingerprinting on the lower left side of the page.
- Enter the code: 1KG6ZJ (this is for volunteers)
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the scheduling and payment.
- For any additional IDEMIA registration, processing or billing questions, please contact IDEMIA/IndentoGo at 1-844-321-2101
Donated Wrestling Shoes Available:
Parents, if your child is interested in wrestling, but you don't want to spend the money on new shoes, we have plenty of donated shoes in the storage room. Just ask a Mat Club coach or volunteer and we will try to find you a pair that's just their size. A limited supply of head gear and other equipment or apparel is available too. Just ask!
(Please make sure all used equipment is washed thoroughly to reduce the risk of any skin conditions!)
Got Shoes or other used equipment to donate? Old shoes (or headgear, etc.) can be passed on to a coach or parent volunteer in the club, and we will share them with any kids in need.
Thank you for your support!
C.W.M.C. Seasonal Year-End Videos:
Check out the LINKS PAGE for updates on Summer Wrestling Camp and related topics. Information on the web site will be kept as current as possible in the off season.
Please contact with any comments, suggestions, news items or photos you would like added to the site...